Hi, my name's Rosie, and basically this is just a page for me to share the thing I love doing the most, so if you like what you see, feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to know what you think :D

Saturday 4 May 2013

The invention of Gracies.

In my household, the concept of a "Gracie" is not something particularly new, because for about a year, a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter in the middle has been known like so. It is called a Gracie because my Sisters two favourite things are chocolate and peanut butter, so it felt adequate to name the cupcake after her. So when it came to making her a birthday cake, there was really no option but to make a Gracie, but much, much bigger! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is great!

    how about in the future, you should post pictures of the process of making these lovely cakes? it would be sooo awesome!

    i love looking at the cakes you've made--make me one! :D

    ReplyDelete