Hi, my name's Rosie, and basically this is just a page for me to share the thing I love doing the most, so if you like what you see, feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to know what you think :D

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Happy Birthday Lisa!

I got asked by a really close friend of mine to do her birthday cake and I almost did a little victory dance! However, there was a minor issue, as I often have difficulty with coming up with ideas,so there was a lot of time where we were just sat around thinking about what to do, but eventually deciding that Lisa's love for music was a good plan and to just go simple. So, here is the finished outcome! 


2 comments:

  1. This is SIMPLE???? Oh my, can't wait to see complicated. Does look good enough to eat though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO good - you're amazing Rosie!!!!

    ReplyDelete