Hi, my name's Rosie, and basically this is just a page for me to share the thing I love doing the most, so if you like what you see, feel free to leave a comment, i'd love to know what you think :D

Thursday 16 January 2014

Cupcakes for a History Lesson

The last lesson of a day at school is tough. Everyone is tired, wanting to go home and not really concentrating. However, in one week, I have 3 history lessons with all of them being last lesson. So, in order to soften the blow for everyone, I thought I would make some cupcakes and see if it would work as a sort of bribe... I dont know if it worked necessarily, but I think they were appreciate all the same, despite the questions as to why flowers were sitting on blue icing! Ah well, you win some, you lose some, I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment